If you are not signed into your profile automatically, you may log in in the upper right corner of the site. You may use the password retrieval feature if you don't know your password.
Once logged in, you can click on your own name to access your personal profile or access your organization.
You can use your login to view the event content. You can also update your personal profile information. Additionally, if you are an exhibitor or a sponsor, you can manage your sponsorship information by clicking on your organization name.
Note - not all features are available on all events, as determined by event management.
1. Cover photo
2. Profile Photo
3. Photo upload - update profile and cover photos
4. Organizations - companies the user is affiliated with
5. Message tool - contact this attendee when viewing another person's profile
6. Attendee information - can be edited when you view your own profile
7. My Events - educational sessions for which the Going checkbox was checked
8. Badges - icons reflecting the attendees roles within the event or other designations
10. Links to various actions, including
- Edit Profile if the profile is your own
- View Profile for yourself or others
- Send Message to contact this person
- Bookmark to add this person to the bookmarked list
- Remove bookmark to remove them from the bookmarked list
- Add Friend to connect with this person
- Report Member in case of issues
and a comments section at the bottom of the page to leave a note.
- Update contact information
- Upload profile photo
- Change visibility of the profile information between Everybody, Friends Only and Nobody
If designated as a Speaker, update information pertaining to your speaking session
- Bio or description
- Other fields offered by event management