Who Is This Certification For?
- Current A2Z Events Clients
- Event professionals with a recommended minimum of two years’ experience in the events, trade show and exhibitions industry.
- The certification has been created to test proficiency across the base solution
What is the Exam Like?
The test is administered using our Personify LMS solution and consists of ~100 multiple choice questions to achieve a passing score of 80% or more. Don’t worry, if you don’t pass the first time, we allow two exam re-takes within a month.
Sample Certification Test Questions
1. Where do you go to add a booth space payment in GA?
A. Reports>Exhibitor Payment Report
B. Financials>Payment Schedule
C. Company Record>Payment Tab
D. Floor Plan>Assignments
2. A Contact can:
(Choose all applicable answers)
A. Be Assigned to a Booth
B. Present a Session
C. Buy Sponsorships
D. Grade a Proposal
3. Which of the following is global information (information not tied to an event)?
A. Payment Schedule
B. Company Contacts
4. In the Event Navigation, which menu(s) would you go to update the options for a Session Custom Field? (Choose all applicable answers)
C. Event Settings
D. Call for Proposals
5. When moving an exhibitor to a new booth:
A. Use Assignments>Vacate and then Assign to new space
B. Use Layout>Move to shift the booths location on the floor plan
C. Use Assignments>Move Exhibitor
6. When financials are on for an event, which setting must be updated before booth sales can begin?
A. Payment Schedule
B. Cancellation Schedule
C. Financial Settings> Order Items
D. Statement Template
7. Which method of Online Exhibit Contract (OEC) gives you the highest control over assignments and layout?
A. Online Booth Reservation/Sales (OBR/S)
B. Consultative Exhibit Sales (CES)
C. Booth Space Application (BSA)
8. Which public facing page are Sponsorships displayed on as Tiles?
A. Product Gallery
B. Show Specials Gallery
C. Video Gallery
D. Sponsorship Gallery
E. Press Release Gallery
9. If you want a content page to be available to view on the public facing event site, but not show in the menu, which setting would you choose?
A. Allow - Checked, Display - Not checked, Open in New Window - Not Checked
B. Allow - Not Checked, Display - Checked, Open in New Window - Checked
C. Allow - Not Checked, Display - Not Checked, Open in New Window - Not Checked
D. Allow - Checked, Display - Checked, Open in New Window - Checked
10. You must be logged into the public event site as an attendee to favorite on the Event Map or Exhibitor list.
Register for the Certification Exam
Registration for the Summer Session 1 (May 3 - June 30) registration is now closed. Registration will open for the Summer Session 2 (Aug 1- Sept 30) will open July 1.
1. C; 2. B, D; 3. B.; 4. B, C, D; 5. C; 6. A; 7. C; 8. D; 9. B; 10. B