Introducing the new Lead Retrieval mobile app from Personify A2Z Events. A New Lead Retrieval app with advanced features:
- Forget the hardware and download the mobile app.
- Analyze your leads in real time at the show with the built-in dashboard.
- Track your follow up activity in one place, across sales team members and leads.
- Export your event leads into CSV or directly to your marketing automation system.
Gather potential customers' information quickly with just a scan of their badge using a mobile phone! Your team can now spend their time building valuable relationships.
Download the Lead Retrieval app following the link in your exhibitor console.
Tap the Lead Retrieval app icon to open the app:
- Log in using the Username and Password you were sent via email. If you do not have your username or password, contact your event manager, or
Lead Retrieval support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you are logged in to the event, you do not need to have an Internet connection to use the app.
Phone Users – if you are using a Phone, the display may be slightly different than on a larger device. It will be a single column, and instead of toolbar text, there will be icons. The phone icons are shown at the end of these instructions.
Scanning a Badge
Press the ‘Scan Badge’ button to scan a badge with the rear camera. The app is taking a “picture” every ½ second or so and attempting to decode the barcode – you do not need to press any buttons to make the scan happen. Here are some tips to capturing the barcode as quickly as possible:
- Have the barcode fill 80% or so of the viewfinder. Other than QR Codes (which are square), it is usually best to hold the device in landscape mode (horizontal). The entire barcode must be visible - if there is glare or an edge is cutoff (or blocked by a finger), the scan cannot happen.
- Try to hold the badge and your device as steady as possible. Sometimes it helps if you ask the attendee if you can hold the badge, rather than them trying to present it to you.
- What you see in the viewfinder is what is being captured. Glare from the plastic badge holder or shadows on the barcode can contribute to slow scanning. Also, badge holders that are stuffed and therefore curved make it difficult to scan as well.
The contact information from the badge will automatically be displayed on the lead retrieval contact form when the badge is captured.
If for some reason you cannot scan a badge, or if the person does not have a barcode on their badge, you may capture their information by tapping New Lead and typing in their data.
Please note – you must have an iPhone 4s or later, iPad 3 or later, or iPad Mini to use the camera to scan a badge. If you are using an Android device, it must have a rear-facing, auto-focus camera with 5MP or better resolution.
Entering Notes & Qualifiers
The contact information will appear in the left column (on a tablet, or all in one column on a phone) after the scan is captured. Below the contact information is an area for Notes – just tap inside the box to begin typing your notes.
In the right column you will see a standard list of Qualifiers, or your custom survey if one was configured for you. Tap on each Qualifier that characterizes your interaction with the attendee. If you have eLiterature, tap on the literature title to view, or tap on the checkbox to select the literature to be sent via email.
Press Save to record the lead – the Save button is on the bottom toolbar, or at the top of the keyboard if the keyboard is on-screen.
Accessing Your Leads
At any time you can log into the portal to download your leads in Excel. See the email you were sent with your username and password to get the portal website for the event.
Please note, if your app has pending leads (leads that are on the device, but not yet uploaded to the portal), you will see a red circle with a white number on the Status line inside the app. To upload these leads, simply log in to the app when you have internet access and wait for the number to clear. If it does not clear, then logout and log back in to the app to re-establish the connection.
Have More Questions?
If you need further assistance please contact support.