The Important Exhibitor Forms button within the Exhibitor Console houses a variety of custom forms at each events request.
While every event has a variety of content and custom design within each page, we hope to guide you through what you can expect on the Important Exhibitor Forms page or visit our FAQ's*.
- Select the Important Exhibitor Forms button typically* located within your Exhibitor Console.
- While the event determines what custom forms they wish to offer in this section, typical options you may see are EAC, Insurance, Hanging Sign or other forms like in the example below.
- The status of all forms is listed on the page as well as any event specified due dates.
- Click into the text under the Custom Form field to be directed the page to fill out the event form or upload your file.
- For Important Exhibitor Forms that offer upload fields only, if you have more than one of the same type of file to upload, and the event does not offer a second upload option, be sure to try scanning or combining all documents into one file within your event's size and file type requirements and then, upload the combined file together.
- For Important Exhibitor Forms that offer fields to fill out, be sure to:
- Fill out all required fields noted by an asterisk "*".
- Upload any required files within your event's file and size specifications or it will not save.
- Click Submit to send your form and file to the event management team.
- As these parameters are set by the event management team, if you wish to recommend a form or request another upload option for a form, contact the event management team directly.
Please sign in to leave a comment.