If you have not been contacted by event management to complete an online contract or if you cannot find the URL to book a booth, please reach out to event management directly for application information.
While every event has a variety of content and custom design within each page, we hope to guide you through what you can expect on the Booth Sales page or visit our FAQ's* below.
Booth Sales applications typically* vary from event to event. Here are a few tips:
- Company information & Contact Information: please review and update, ensuring that all required fields noted with an asterisk "*" are completed.
- Booth Choice: event management may offer one of the following workflows for your booth selection:
- You may be requested to select a booth or a set of adjoining booths by clicking on a Booth Choice field and seeing a map pop-up.
- If you met with the event management team in person to reserve your booth, you can sign a contract and pay the deposit. Under select booth, only one booth number will appear for you to select. Should you wish for another booth instead, contact the event directly.
- If the event offered this page as an alternative of a paper Application, there could be anywhere from three (3) to eight (8) options on booth choices. Be sure to fill out each field with your preferred selections along with any additional information that event management has added.
- Order Details will appear after your booth selection. The rates are calculated automatically.
- If the minimum amount due has not populated, one of the required fields in Booth Choice needs completed.
- The full minimum payment is required. If you wish to make a partial payment, if available, click on the option to send a check or contact the event directly for payment options.
- Payment details should be reviewed before moving on to make a payment if the event chooses to display them. Be sure everything is correct under this order screen. If you do not have this section on your booth sales form, please disregard.
- Contract information on the booth sales application is to certify who is responsible and authorized to complete the application for the company.
- Be sure to read the terms and conditions and check the checkbox to activate the Submit button. Some events may require opening a PDF to be able to select the checkbox.
- A success message will be displayed. If you have completed an application, you can view it at the top of the screen. If you have reserved a booth on the map or confirmed it from a dropdown you will be taken to a success page.
- Once submitted, allow the event management team some time to review your application and confirm your booth. If they do not reach out promptly, please contact them directly regarding their timelines.
Q: How do I change, switch or cancel the booth number I selected?
A: Contact the event directly to see about the availability of changing, switching or cancelling booths.
Q: I have logged in but there is not a map to click on to select my booth. How do I select my booth?
A: Contact the event management team directly so that they may assist you in your booth sales application consultation.
Q: I am unable to select a booth?
- If you receive the error code "You have exceeded your maximum selection." contact the event management team directly as they may have a limit on the size of booth space you may select.
- If you receive error code "Invalid selection- Please select adjacent booths." you would wish to fill out two applications if you do not select booth spaces that are directly next to each other as they are considered separate booth spaces.
Q: How long does it take for my booth application to be approved?
A: While every event team is different, you should receive confirmation from the event of your booth application and subsequently, approval or denial by the event team. Contact the event directly for their process on confirmation emails, actual approval time estimates or to see if you have been approved.
Q: A message is displayed: "Your credit payment was unable to be processed. Please check your credit card to verify that the card number, expiration date, and CSV are correct."
A: This error code means one of those sets of data has been entered incorrectly. Try checking the card itself and the payment form together for the following:
- Be sure to enter the expiration as MMYY without any symbols at all, like but not limited to /-)(.
- For the credit card number, be sure there are not spaces in front or behind the card number or in between the numbers.
- For the CSV and the Name on the Card, be sure it is correctly matching your card.
Q: My payment was unable to be processed. How can I make my payment successfully?
- Be sure there is a balance due.
- Ensure your payment amount is not less than the minimum payment
- Review the error code and update any fields or drop downs that maybe missing,
- Check for and remove spaces before and after your card number
- Be sure you're entering the expiration code as MMYY without any symbols "/",
- Check for and remove symbols in the payment field “$,”,
- For the CSV and name on the card, be sure it is correct,
- Check with your bank in case there are any issues with the card.
Q: Your exhibitor console displays the message "No Booth(s) are available for logged in exhibitor "
A: Event management team has not yet confirmed your booth. Please contact the event directly to see when your booth may be approved.