Each exhibiting company has ONE PASSWORD which should be shared with all personnel who need to access the exhibitor console.
Only one contact is designated to be able to retrieve the password. We call this the Company Contact Email.
The Company Contact Email is controlled by event management, and must be updated by them if the contact is wrong our outdated.
While every event has a variety of content and custom design within each page, we hope to guide you through what you can expect on the Retrieve Company Password form or visit our FAQ's* below.
- Begin with locating the Exhibitor Console log in page where you should* have an option to retrieve your password.
- Click "retrieve" on under "Forgot your password?".
- Enter the Company Contact email in the entry field and click on E-mail My Login Info to submit.
- If you see a pop-up that gives you the list of your colleagues, you may send them the password retrieve email instead. Only contacts with the same email domain are displayed, with their email addresses anonymized. Or, contact event management to correct any discrepancies.
- If your Company Contact did not receive the retrieve password email, check that the email was entered correctly and double check the Company Contact's spam folder. If it is not delivered to spam, please white-list the email address of the event management before trying again.
Q: May our company set a password for each user of the Exhibitor Console?
Exhibitor passwords, or sometimes called ecodes, are the same for all users of the Exhibitor Console. This means there are not individual log in's for each user. Instead, all users would use the same password or ecode to log in.
Q: When I tried to retrieve my company password, it didn't recognize my email. How do I retrieve my company's exhibitor password?
If you received a notice from the form that your email is not in our system but your company has registered for your show's event, try checking with your Company Contact or contact the event directly to see who your Company contact may be.
Q: Can I change my company password to something more memorable?
A: The passwords are created to be unique, so the login does not require an email address. For this reason it is not possible to change it to something more memorable.
Q: Can I reset my password for security reasons?
A: Event Management can issue you a new randomly generated password.