Welcome to the Attendee Console, your digital briefcase of event planning tools.
While every event has a variety of content within their attendee console, we hope to guide you through what you can expect on My Planner, also known as My Briefcase, My Connect™ or the registered Attendee Console. If you have a question, pop down to our FAQ's*. (If you are a speaker, try the Speaker Console guide here.)
Below is an example of what you may* see within the console.
- My Planner often* offers:
- For events that choose to offer special exhibitor pages or Connect™ (Often referred to as Show Planner or Matchmaking), a variety of the following buttons may* be available:
- Sessions page, should your event have a conference, displays speaker and session content.
- Connect with the Exhibitor List
- Track Sent Messages (Emails)
- Track Appointments
- View Product Gallery
- View Show Specials
- View Press Releases
- View Video Gallery
- View My Notes
- Mobile App information is displayed typically if your event has a mobile app that is compatible with My Planner.
- Hotel & Travel typically redirects you to the event page or their recommendations may be listed directly on the console.
- The footer typically offers:
- Event contact information for event-related questions and registration.
- Quick Links to event related sites.
- Event dates, hours and physical location.
Q: How can I change my name?
A: While you may edit your name in My Profile, be sure to contact the event management team directly so they may assist you edit your name across all databases.
Q: I need to change my registration type or transfer it to another attendee.
A: Contact the event registration company directly. If the event does not have a registration company, contact the event management team directly.
Q: Where is the event and registration Contact Us page?
A: Typically, these are links located in the footer but you may wish to go back to the event site to look for that contact information.
Q: The button or field is grey or shaded and I cannot click on it. How can I access it?
A: Typically grey or shaded buttons or fields you may be unable to click into are locked by event management. These are at the discretion of the event and are unable to be utilized. Contact the event management team for edits or access to those links or fields.
Q: What is Connect™?
A: Connect™ is a matchmaking and networking solution that helps to connect attendees with exhibitors before, during and after an event.
Connect™ has the ability to generate recommended matches for event participants based on precise matching criteria located within My Profile.
Attendees can generate a list of exhibitors who are their recommended best matches based on exhibitor match criteria and demographics in your chosen categories. Accurate matchmaking means users can get started with networking immediately instead of spending time on searching for matches.
This tutorial video can give you more information about Connect™ and it's features.