Let us guide you on how to submit, edit, modify or delete a proposal on the Call for Papers page.
While every event has a variety of content and custom design within each page, we hope to guide you through what you can expect on the Call for Papers page or visit our FAQ's*.
- To begin, click on the Call for Papers link located on your event site or from within the communication you received inviting you to apply to speak.
- If you cannot locate this page, contact the event directly to inquire.
- Once you are logged in, click Add a Proposal to create a new proposal.
- The form may* have any variety of the fields below.
- Within the form, try considering the following:
- Be sure all required fields with an asterisk (*) are filled out or you will not be able to submit the proposal, especially when adding a presenter, be sure all required fields are complete.
- If you are having trouble uploading a file, be sure to review the specifications (Allowed file types and size.) or the file will not save.
- When you are finished, at the bottom of the page, you may either save as a draft or save and proceed to submit your abstract to the event management team. You may also reset the form to start fresh if you wish.
- Should you receive an error code when trying to submit, be sure to review it carefully and correct or add to the required fields that are missing.
- Once saved or submitted, your page typically will have a place to add new proposals and an actions menu for submitted proposals.
- An example of the actions menu to view, modify or delete a proposal is provided above.
- The trash can is to withdraw.
- The pencil and paper are to modify.
- The eye is to view the proposal.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is the status of my proposal?
A: If you have started a proposal and logged back in to see where you are in the process, check the Status section of the page, to the left of Actions to see if it was submitted or if it is pending.
If it is listed as in-progress, this means you have not yet submitted the proposal and would wish to click edit (pencil and paper icon) to complete the form.
Remember, only if your proposal is submitted, may it be graded and considered for approval so be sure to click save and proceed to submit your proposal before the event deadline.
If the proposal is submitted, it is up to the event management team to grade and approve or deny the proposal for the event. Contact the event directly for updates or to inquire if they have approved or denied your proposal.
Please sign in to leave a comment.