The Booth Promotion Widget also referred to as the Attendee Acquisition Widget (AAW) is available to exhibitors to promote their booth at the event and offer attendees an easy way to register to visit your booth at the event.
While every event has a variety of content and custom design within each page, we hope to guide you through what you can expect on the Booth Promotion Widget page or visit our FAQ's*.
- Let's begin by clicking on the Booth Promotion Widget button typically* located within your Exhibitor Console.
- Here you can add the widget to your company website and track use rates.
- To add the widget to a company website, you would wish to copy the Script and paste it to a prominent location on your page.
- The script embed code works with most websites. However, if your site doesn't support the Script, please use the iframe code.
- If you are having trouble with adding the widget to your company website, we would recommend that you contact your website or CMS (Content Management System) team to inquire about compatibility.
- Usage rates and statistics are available if you scroll down on the page.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I embed the widget on our company website?
A: Log in to your exhibitor console, grab the widget code and embed it in your website. Once embedded, the widget enables your website visitors to:
Add you as favorite exhibitor in their attendee Expo Plan with a single click, and without leaving your website. Attendees typically print out their Expo Plan and use it as a check list for planning their time on the show floor. Putting the Booth Promotion Widget on your website will help you boost the number of times you are added as a favorite exhibitor by attendees.
View your online profile and enhanced content on Event Map or the Exhibitor List. Adding a detailed profile description and enhanced content such as Products, Videos, Show Specials and Press Releases to your listing helps enhance your visibility among attendees. The widget helps drive traffic to your profile on the website and the interactive Event Map.
Register for the event from your website. Make it easier for your customers to register for the event by way of the promotion widget. In turn, increase your ROI from the event by meeting them face to face at the event.
In short, the widget enables you to engage your prospects and helps you build pre-show leads on the Attendee List within the Exhibitor Console.
Q: How can I gauge my company's ROI from the widget?
A: Your Booth Promotion Widget comes bundled with a powerful dashboard that helps you monitor and evaluate your ROI from the widget.
Total number of visitors who added you to their expo plan- This is the total number of times you show up in attendees' expo plan as a favorite exhibitor.
Known visitors who added you to their expo plan- These are visitors who logged in to the event website with their credentials before adding you as a favorite.
Anonymous visitors who added you to their expo plan- These are visitors who added you as a favorite without logging in.
Visitors who added you to their expo plan using the widget on your website- This is the number of times visitors clicked on the 'Add to My Expo Plan' button on the widget to add you as a favorite exhibitor.
Please sign in to leave a comment.