If you thought that you were wasting your time building an Online Booth Profile, think again.
In the events industry today, it is not enough to have only a physical booth at a trade show. For an exhibitor to market their company effectively they need to expand beyond the show floor, by going wherever the attendees are going before and after the show: online.
- 76% of people who attend a trade show, choose the vendors they want to see before they enter the show floor.
- 59% of purchases are made after the trade show ends.
- Only 20% of exhibitors effectively follow up on the leads they generate
As an exhibitor, consider the following:
1. You only have one chance to make a first impression, and like it or not, your Online Booth Profile is it.
2. Attendees will research and save their favorite exhibitors to their planner before they arrive at the show. How are you using your Online Booth Profile to encourage attendees to add you to their show plan instead of your competitor?
3. Exhibitors can get up to three months worth of exposure to attendees with an Online Booth Profile profile (accessed via website or mobile app) to help to make your time on the show floor more effective. If you think that what you do in your Online Booth Profile is trivial, rethink that. It is just as important as what you do in your physical booth and deserves your full attention. Your message online lets attendees know what they expect to find in your booth at the event.
4. There are four or more opportunities for an attendee to contact you through your Online Booth Profile (research, planning, at the show, follow up) but only one opportunity on the show floor. With so much opportunity for exposure, what can you say or do online to motivate attendees to engage with you?
5. We have statistics here at A2Z Events, that show exhibitors with content rich Online Booth Profiles that contain a logo, product listings, press releases, show specials and/or videos get at least 35% more views than a basic profile with only a company description. Some get as much as three times the number of Booth Profile visitors. Enhancing your Online Booth Profile content ensures that you stand out from other exhibitors.
6. Exhibitors with enhanced Online Booth Profiles enjoy increased quality and engagement of their leads. Attendees who save you to their planner are better informed and more prepared to ask the right questions while at the show. If your marketing online is done right, your sales team will thank you for keeping them busy in the physical booth at the show and connecting them with quality leads.
So next time you exhibit at a trade show, be sure to coordinate your online booth strategy and your physical booth strategy for maximum ROI and maximum sales!
Log into your Exhibitor Portal to update you Online Booth Profile Today!
Please sign in to leave a comment.