1. Submit a Request.
Click Submit a Request on the top right corner of this page. All event requests will be added here and you can monitor all of your pending requests in your Help Center portal.
2. Fill out the Form
- Add a Subject with the Event Name, Year, and 'New Global Admin Setup'
- Request Type - New Event Setup
- Area of the System - Global Admin
- Related Module Floorplan Management
In the description list: Event Details, deadlines, and the date your booth sales will open for that event. Add the Global Admin Link and the desired URL handle for that event. Upload the Setup Kit, DWG file of the floorplan with a Max Layout (all of the available 10X10 booths) and the Logos.
You will receive a confirmation email from the system letting you know your request was received.
3. The request will be sent directly to the A2Z Events Professional Support Services Team.
They will create your Global Admin, proof the DWG file and send the Show Manager a Proof PDF of the floorplan through the ticket.
Island Layout Example
Max Layout Example
(In this example, if your event might use the space where the tables are, be sure to tell your Professional Services Team member.)
Proof PDF Example
4. The Show Manager will approve the Floorplan.
Any changes Show Management would like such as removing walls, adding walls, removing furniture, etc. can be sent to the The Professional Services team through the ticket. They will communicate directly with you to make the changes and deploy the floorplan.
5. Your A2Z Events Project Manager will send the Show Manager the Live Links through the ticket and close the request.