You have signed the contract and are ready to get started in your Global Admin system.
Kick Off Email
- Requests DWG file
- Includes DWG Best Practices for the Decorator
- Includes Setup Kit to be filled out and completed before floorplan deployment begins
- Includes Company Import Template - Please do not change the Headers and include only one record per company
- Establishes the time for the Kick Off Call
Kick Off Call
Introduces your a2z team and their roles
- Day to Day Contact for a2z
- Sets up the Global Admin system according to the Setup Kit
- Consults with the client to improve sales process
- Works closely with the a2z "Super User" to build in-depth knowledge of the system. This person will act as the first point of contact for a2z questions within your team.
- Facilitates training for the entire team with our Knowledge Specialist Joy.
- Here is a Link to Best Practices for emailing your Project Manager
- Checks in periodically to be sure you are using all of the features available to you
- Suggests modules that may assist in your process
- Handles contracting with a2z
Review the Setup Kit
- Go over action items and collateral needed to get your Public Site customized to your branding.
- Discuss your current booth sales practices and how they can be streamlined using your package.
- Ask any questions about deadlines, content, or additional team training at this time
- Schedule your first team wide training with our Knowledge Specialist
Discuss Communication Style and Expectations
- Some Project Managers prefer mainly email while others would prefer a call. To best communicate over your show cycle you may want to set email standards and when it is best to set a Zoom Meeting.
a2z offers several options for getting to know your new system. Training is very important to you and your team’s adoption. Putting in the time and energy up front will greatly increase your success in using a2z as well as decrease your frustration surrounding the change to a new system.
- Click Support in the Top Left corner of your Global Admin and search for relevant articles
- Sign up for an individual trainging session or group sessions with our Knowledge Specialist, Joy. Joy's Schedule shows her availability for the next upcoming 3 weeks.
- Webinars and User Groups are extremely valuable for sharing info and innovation with other clients.
Starting the Floorplan Process
- Super User sends an email with the DWG file and the Setup Kit
- DWG file must contain Max Layout (all 10X10 Booths)
- Project Manager sends back a PDF proof for approval (2 days)
- Super User – checks for edits to the configuration or building layer
- Project Manager – Starts the floorplan deployment process (up to 2 weeks)
During the Deployment Process
Email Templates – Each of the Templates below should be reviewed and edited for the next show cycle.
Event Settings>Email Templates
- 30 Exhibitor Confirmation Letter
- 38 Missing Exhibitor Information
- 89 Exhibitor Communication Letter
- 70 Forgot Password Email
- 88 Exhibitor Forgot Password
- (If you have additional Modules, this list will have more email templates to review.
- Helpful Articles in Support – Click Support in the top left corner and search for:
- Template Summary
- Template Management
- How to Edit and Test your Emails
- Exhibitor Console
- Send a list of Tile Headers and URLs: Suggested Tiles
- Use ?showmsg=1 or &showmsg=1 at the end of the URL to change the Messages Event Settings>Message Management>Ctrl+F and Type the number
- Exhibit Schedule
- Register for Badges
- Hotel & Travel
- Contact List
- Exhibitor Bulletins
- Exhibit Construction Guidelines
- Shipping Addresses & Labels
- Exhibitor Service Manual
- Lead Retrieval
- Union Labor Guidelines
- First Time Exhibitor Tips
- Helpful Articles in Support:
- Exhibitor Console
- How to Add Alert Message in Exhibitor Console