You have signed your contract with A2Z Events. What are the next steps?
Kick Off Email
- Requests DWG file, Event Information, Show Logo, and Masthead.
- Includes DWG Best Practices for the Decorator
- Includes Company Import Template - Please do not change the Headers and include only one record per company
- Establishes the time for the Kick Off Call
Kick Off Call
Introduces your A2Z Events team and their roles:
- Point of contact for A2Z Events system deployment
- Works with the Support Team to set up the Global Admin system according to the information provided in the ticket.
- Consults with your team to improve sales process.
- Works closely with your A2Z Events "Super User" to build in-depth knowledge of the system.
- Facilitates training for the entire team.
- Hold the primary relationship with your organization.
- Checks in periodically to be sure you are using all of the features available to you
- Suggests modules that may assist in your process
- Handles contracting with A2Z Events including additional Statements of Work (SoWs) that may need to be developed.
Professional Support Services Team
- Works with your team to complete the floor plan portion of the system.
- Available to you 9-5 EST through the Help button in the bottom right corner of your Global Admin. The Support Services Team will assist with anything floor plan or system question. Think "How To" questions! Any after hours questions will go into a queue to be addressed the next business day
- Advanced requests will be sent directly to your Project Manager.
Review the Setup Information
- Go over action items and collateral needed to get your Public Site configured to your event branding.
- Discuss your current booth sales practices and how they can be streamlined using your A2Z Events package.
- Ask any questions about deadlines, content, or additional team training at this time.
Discuss Communication Style and Expectations
- Your A2Z Events Project Manager is here to help your team get access to or registered for the necessary training and work with the Super User to setup/test your system. After the system has been deployed your main training resources will be the Help button, the Support Help Center and the Virtual Instructor Led Training.
A2Z Events offers several options for getting to know your new system. Training is very important to you and your team’s adoption and success. Putting in the time and energy up front will greatly enhance your experience with using A2Z as well as decrease your frustration surrounding the change to a new system.
- Click Support in the Top Left corner of your Global Admin and search for relevant articles
- Register for Educational Webinars and Virtual Training (VILT)
- Webinars and Virtual Training Sessions (VILTs) are extremely valuable for sharing info and innovation with other clients.
- Floor plan Basics VILT is required for all team members
- Recommended Recorded Webinars - Your A2Z Events Project Manager will send these in a follow up email.
- Floor plan
- Advanced - Optional
- Email Templates
- Content, Message, and Template Management
- Floor plan
- Click Help in the bottom right corner to get immediate assistance. This is available 9-5 EST.
Starting the Setup Process
Your project manager will send you an email invite you to our project collaboration tool, Mavenlink. Here you will be able to adjust the start and due dates of the various tasks and milestones of your project as well as:
- Super User posts in the relevant milestone and @mentions the Lead Project Manager with:
- DWG file (must contain Max Layout, all 10X10 Booths)
- Event Information
- Show Logo (150X60)
- Masthead (1170X140)
- The Professional Support Services Team will send back a PDF proof for approval through the ticket (within 2 business days)
- Super User – checks for edits to the configuration or building layer
- Project Manager – Sends the Live Links for the System (up to 10 business days)
During the Deployment Process
Each of the Templates below should be reviewed and edited for the next show cycle.
Click Event Settings on the left toolbar.
Scroll to the bottom and click Template Management.
Important Emails to Update:
- 30 Exhibitor Confirmation Letter
- 38 Missing Exhibitor Information
- 89 Exhibitor Communication Letter
- 70 Forgot Password Email
- 88 Exhibitor Forgot Password
(If you have additional Modules, this list will have more email templates to review.)
- Helpful Articles in Support – Click Support in the top left corner of your Global Admin and search for:
Send a list of Tile Headers and URLs in a ticket request. The Exhibitor Console is the "one-stop-shop" for all the links/forms your exhibitors need for the event.
Submit a Request for Console Tiles via a post to the relevant milestone in Mavenlink and be sure to @mention your Lead Project Manager who will then send the work to the Technical Solution Architects to complete, test and deliver.
- Exhibit Schedule
- Register for Badges
- Hotel & Travel
- Contact List
- Exhibitor Bulletins
- Exhibit Construction Guidelines
- Shipping Addresses & Labels
- Exhibitor Service Manual
- Lead Retrieval
- Union Labor Guidelines
- First Time Exhibitor Tips
- Helpful Articles in Support:
Input a list of Product Categories your exhibitors can select to allow attendees to search by.
- These has the ability to have Category/Sub-Category hierarchy
- If you do not want to separate them by header, add a 'Product Categories' header and add the product categories as Sub-Categories.
Click Event Settings on the left.
Scroll to the bottom and select Product Categories
Add Product Categories or your first Category Header.
Scroll down and add each of the Product Categories in Subcategory.