Basic session information can be imported into a2z Global Admin via CSV file from the Session Import screen located under Event>Mobile App>Imports>Import Sessions.
To import sessions
1. Download the csv template from the Session Import screen.
The column order for the csv is as follows:
Session_Number, Session_Title, Session_Date, Session_Start, Session_End, Room_Number, Session_Description
2. Populate the csv with the pertinent session data.
The only required column is Session Title.
Time must be formatted as HH:MM AM/PM
3. Select the Event from the Session Import screen.
4. Select your CSV file using the 'Browse' button.
5. Click 'Import.'
If there are any formatting issues with the data or field character counts exceeded, a list of validation errors will be shown on the screen that follows.
If all of the data is accepted, the screen that follows will display the data that will be imported.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the screen that follows and click 'Import Sessions' to accept the update and complete the import process.
Once the process has completed a success message will be displayed at the top of the screen.
1. The import utility will check to see if a session number exists for each imported session. If a matching session number exists for the event, the session fields will be updated based on the import file. If a matching session number does not exist, the session will be added as new.
2. All imported sessions containing a date and time will be published by default. Sessions imported without a date or time will not be published.