Using the Rotate function in the Layout tab, you can take a standard or poly booth and rotate it around a point.
Each corner of the booth space is a point that can be selected to rotate around. These points will be displayed in a drop down, and the corresponding point on the booth space will have an orange dot highlighting it.
- Choose Rotate from the Layout Tab
- Click on the booth you want to rotate
- Choose the point of rotation from the drop down box. Note - This point will stay fixed while all the other points will rotate.
- Type in the degree of rotation (i.e. 45 or -45)
- Click Submit
- Choose the new label area by selecting the top left and bottom right corner of the area the label should display.