The Resize PolyBooth function is used with non-standard booths, to move a single point or side.
PolyBooths are resized by selecting the point or side from a drop down box. The points that will move are then highlighted with an orange dot.
- Select the Resize PolyBooth function from the Layout menu on the Toolbar
- Click on the booth that needs to be resized. You will not be able to click on a booth that is not a PolyBooth.
- Choose the point or side that needs to be moved from the drop down box
- Type in the distance to MOVE the point or side up/down/left/right. Use positive numbers to move Up and Right, and negative numbers to move Down and Left.
- Click Submit
- You can then select the new label area, if applicable, by clicking the top left and bottom right of the area the label should show up in, then click submit. Otherwise select 'cancel' and the label area will not change.