The Targeted Sponsorship Link Builder is located below the 'Last 10 Sales' chart in the Sponsorship module on the left side module menu in Global Admin. If your sponsorship module is grayed out, but you would like to use this feature, please contact your project manager or account manager. This link builder gives you the ability to select one or more sponsorship items that have been created in Sponsorship Management alongside a specific company. When the link is created and sent to a particular company, they only see the sponsorship items selected in the link builder. This can assist with consultative sales or right of first refusal sponsorship sales.
Create the List
- Type in the first few letters of the company's name into the search box, selecting the company from the list.
- Choose the sponsorship items that you want to display for this company from the drop down box. Note - there is a search feature at the top of the list so that you can find the sponsorship items you want faster. Click on each sponsorship to select, click again to deselect. You can select as many sponsorship items as needed, you do not need to use the control key.
- Selected items will display a check mark on the right side of the list.
- Items that are NOT marked as displayed will show an eye icon on the left side of the list.
- If an item has sold out, an exclamation mark will display on the left side of the list.
- Once the list is complete, click Create Link to make a smart link that is specific to this company and selection of sponsorship items.
- Copy the link, and send via email.