Targeted Sponsorship Link Builder
If you are using a2z's Online Sponsorship Sales module, you can now create a targeted list of sponsorships to share with one or more key sponsors and give them the first right of refusal.
1. In Global Admin,select your event and navigate to the Sponsorship Screen.
2. Use the 'Targeted Sponsorship Link Builder' Form to:
- Type in a company name to search and select a company
- Select the sponsorship(s) to share
- Check "Offer only selected sponsorship(s)" if you would like the recipient to see only the selected sponsorship(s)
- Click "Create Link" to generate the targeted sponsorship link
3. Copy and paste this link in your email communication to the prospective sponsor.
Add a Marquee to Your a2z-Powered Event Website
Sometimes you might want to highlight an announcement about an upcoming deadline by having the text continuously "scroll" across the screen. This can be done just by adding an additional tag in the HTML for your message, for example:
<marquee behavior="scroll" direction="left">This is a scrolling message</marquee>
The styling for the marquee text can be controlled via CSS, and by specifying values for other attributes in the HTML code (e.g. for looping, delay scrolling action, and more such).
Click here to see a marquee in action on the 2017 Army Aviation Summit website.
Tooltip for More Information
Need to add descriptions for form input fields but want to avoid adding too much text next to the labels on the screen? Consider displaying a 'tooltip' that's available on hover. This can be done by adding the 'data-toggle' attribute to the HTML for an icon or text, for example :
<a data-toggle="tooltip" href="#" title="The title is the first impression for your presentation. Is it informative and engaging?">?</a>
Hover over the question mark below to see this in action:
Need help with any of the above items? Contact your a2z project manager for more information or to request support.