Map Booths on Event Map
Highlight available booth options for prospective exhibitors by sending them a link that automatically drops a pin on those booths in the Event Map.
Just include the MapItBoothID URL parameter using booth id(s) to map booths in your event map link.
ACH payments are electronic payments that are created when the customer gives an originating institution authorization to debit directly from the customer's account for the purpose of bill payment.
Your a2z system can take ACH Payments.
A few things to consider:
- Clients who utilize ACH often remove the option a few days before the show since it can take up to five days for the payments to clear.
- Monthly fees are less for ACH processing than credit cards.
- This feature is not in your base system but if you are interested, contact your project manager.
- You will need to sign up for ACH payment collection with Paypal and there is an approval process that could take up to several weeks.
User Text Fields
Need to save business-specific information at the company level in your database? Use the text fields available on the Company Information Screen in your Global Admin. These “sticky notes” of information can be referenced in many of email templates in Global Admin.
Important to know:
- The labels for these fields can not be changed
- These fields must be updated manually
- These fields are available in related reports
Learn more here: https://a2zinc.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205886129
Need more information or help with any of the above? Click here to contact a2z's education specialis