Along with providing the solution to help facilitate your booth sales, a2z can also provide in-person support to help with your onsite program, or even manage it completely on your behalf.
In fact, practically every week, an a2z team member is working with one of our clients to conduct on-site booth sales. Having someone with comprehensive knowledge of the a2z system along with years experience in the industry can help smooth this hectic but important time during your show.
If you are considering adding this valuable resource to your team, you will want to consider a few items to maximize your investment.
- Discuss with your project manager (PM) how to maximize your on-site sales processes with the a2z system. We recommend initiating this at least 3 months prior to your onsite program for better coordination and planning.
- Plan time to review your strategy with your staff and the a2z team member(s) joining on-site
- Make sure your sales office can accommodate the additional resources (both in equipment and personnel)
- Build in on-site time to review and finalize the details of the process before the show opens.
- Budget $1,200 per day, per team member plus travel expenses.
If you are interested in this value service, contact your PM today.
Check out these articles on a2z's blog for more info and ideas:
- 5 Reasons to Opt for a2z’s Support Service at Your Next Onsite Booth Sales
- PMA Harnesses the Power of Real-Time Online Booth Sales @FreshSummit
- Technology and Smart Thinking = Successful HIMSS Online Booth Space Selection Program
- How to Guide Your Exhibitors through the Online Booth Space Selection Process