- Enables Conference Managers and Speakers to upload handout material.
How Show Managers upload Handouts
Events > Features > Conference Management
1. Search for the session for which you wish to upload a handout document.
2. Click on the ‘Handouts’ link.
3. In the Upload Handouts form:
- If you wish to upload a handout for a specific speaker, select that speaker for the drop down.
- Enter a title for the handout file.
- Click on the browse button to select the handout file from your computer/network and upload it.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- The uploaded handout document can be downloaded or deleted from the List of Uploaded Handouts.
How Speakers upload Handouts
- Speakers log in to the speaker console on the Public Site to view a ‘List of Sessions for the sessions they are speaking at.
- They can upload handouts for a session by clicking on the ‘Submit Handout’ link.
- They can view uploaded handouts by clicking on ‘Submitted’ link.
- Your project manager can give you the link to your show specific speaker console.
How Conference Attendees download Handouts
Your a2z system can be configured to enable logged in users to download the handout from the public site. You may also opt for only registered attendees to download handout (feature available with partnering registration companies). Please contact your project manager for more details on adding this customization.
- Attendees download the handout for a particular session by clicking on the Handout Title on the session details pop up.
Information worth remembering
- Allowed file types: .ppt, .doc, .pdf
- Allowed file size: 5 MB
Good to know
You can quickly view all the handouts uploaded for a speaker by searching for them from the Global Admin > Contacts > Search & Add Contacts screen, and then navigating to the Speaking Sessions tab.
Report > Conference > Handout Report