Reports>Company>Priority Point Report
This report allows users to access the list of companies with their calculated Priority Points.
Note – if this report is being used for booth space selection, be sure that Ending Priority Points have been calculated for the previous event of the same type. See the Priority Points article for more information.
Pull the Report
- Select Display Fields
- Select Search Options
- Choose up to 2 level s of sorting
- Select an output format
- Display Fields - Company Contact and Priority Point fields are available along with Exhibiting As fields.
- Search Options – Choose an Event Type to see only Priority Points associated with that type event.
- Sort Options – Sort results by Company Name, or Contact Last Name
- Output Format –
- HTML – view the data in the browser window
- Excel – Creates an Excel document, which can be saved or opened to view.
- ASCII – Opens the data in a text file, to be viewed or saved.
- PDF – Save or view the data as a PDF file.
- XML – opens the data as an XML file.