The Proposal Not Submitted email blast is used to communicate with submitters who have started but not completed the submission process. The template can be updated to give the submitters information on how to complete the submission process, and remind them of the submission deadline.
Update the Template
1. Go to Events> Settings> Event Settings> Template Management, and select #58 - Proposal Not Submitted Email Blast
2. Edit Content of letter
- Add merge fields
To add a Merge Field, select the field from the drop down entitled “List of Fields”, place your cursor where you want the field to be, and then click Insert. Do not remove the ## characters because this tells the system it is a merge field.
- Add images
Images are first uploaded into Events>Features>Content Management>File Management, then selected by clicking the Image Manager Icon (or using crtl+M on your keyboard). Select the image from the folder you have uploaded it into, and select any styling from the menu.
- Add hyperlinks
Hyperlinks are added by highlighting the text you want to link, clicking on the Hyperlink Manager, and entering the URL that you would like to link the selected text. Be sure to use http://.
- Edit text
Edit or enter new text into the main text area.
- Format text
Text is formatted using the standard tools like Bold, Italicize, and Underline, and more advanced items like Strikethrough, page justification, font type, font size, font color, highlight color, and paragraph styles [ex. Numbered list, Heading 1]
Click the update button to update the Template.
Send the Email
Reports> Printing & E-mail> Proposal Not Submitted Email Blast
1. Select the Event from the drop down
2. Click ‘Go’ to view the list of Proposals not submitted.
3. Click the ‘All’ Check box to select all the proposals that have not been submitted, or click the checkbox next to the submitters that should be emailed at this time.
4. Click ‘Email(s)’ to email the submitter, or click ‘Word Format’ and then ‘Print’ to open the letter in Word, and save or print a copy.