Events > Financials>Settings>Payment Schedule
Payment schedules are used by clients who have purchased the automatic financials module. This document combines all of a company’s orders and payments into one statement per event. The payment schedule is then displayed on the statement to show when each payment is due and the amount that is due.
- Due Date - Click on the calendar icon to enter the date the first payment is due.
- % Due - Enter the percentage due for this date. These percentages are cumulative. Please enter the full amount that is due. [Example – if you have four payments of 25%, you would enter 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%, as your four payment periods.]
- Rollover Date - Click on the calendar icon to enter the date that this payment period will roll into the next line of the payment schedule.
- Grace Period – Number of days after the due date that message #4826 will display after this payment item on the statement. After this time period message #4827 will display through the rollover date. See below for the full logic.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for every payment period for the event.
- Click on update.
- To delete a payment due date, click on delete to the right of the date to be deleted.
The system takes the mailing period and ADDS it to the due date, so when statements are sent during this time (due date to end of mailing period) the message #4826 displays. If the statement is sent AFTER the mailing period, but BEFORE the rollover date it will display message #4827. These messages are found in Manage Lists>Resource File Management.
Before 1/1 – No message is displayed, as this is before the due date.
1/1 thru 1/15 – Message #4826 is displayed, this is the due date THRU the due date + grace period.
1/16 thru 1/30 – Message #4827 is displayed, this is AFTER the due date + grace period thru the rollover date
On 1/31 this level of the payment schedule disappears from the statement, and the amount due rolls (is added in) to the next line item.