Reports>Financial> Payment by Item GL Report
This report allows the user to pull a payment report based on item GL Code. Results are listed by order.
Pull the Report
- Select the display fields from the drop down list.
- Select search criteria.
- Select up to three level of sorting.
- Select the output format.
- Payment ID – The unique identifier in the system for this payment.
- Order Id – The unique identifier for the order the payment was made against.
- Order Amount Paid – The amount of money that was paid against this order item.
- Invoice ID – The unique identifier for the invoice this payment and order are associated.
- GL Code – The code associated with this item in financial set up.
- Item – Name of the item as it appears in financial set up.
- Co ID – The unique identifier in the system for the company.
- Company – The name of the company as it appears on the company info tab of the company record.
- Amount – The portion of the total payment that was applied to this order.
- Operator – The login id of the user that created the payment. Note – Self registered is the id associated with exhibitors/companies that have logged in on the event site.
- Payment Mode – Method of payment (ex. Online Credit Card, Check, etc.).
- Item Type – Name of the item type this item is associated.
- Event – Name of the event this payment is associated.
- Tracking No – The tracking number recorded when the payment was entered.
- Payment Date – The date the payment was entered.
- Payment Details – Any details entered at the time the payment was entered.
- Date Modified – The date the payment was modified. Note- Online Credit Card and System Transfer payment methods cannot be modified.
- Operator Full Name – If available, the full name associated with this login id.
- Event – Select the event from the drop down.
- Item Type – If desired, select an item type from the drop down to narrow the search results to items associated with one item type.
- GL Code – Enter a GL Code to narrow the search results to only payments associated with this GL Code.
- Payment Date – Select a start and end date to narrow the search results to only payments made during this time period.
Sort By – choose up to three levels of sorting from the drop downs. The fields are the same as the display fields
- HTML – the system will display the results in the same browser window.
- ASCII - the system will prompt the user to open or save a text file.
- Excel - the system will prompt the user to open or save an Excel file.
- PDF – the system will prompt the user to open or save a PDF file.
- XML - the system will open a new browser window or tab, and display the results.