Reports> Financial Management> Event GL by Item Type Report
This report allows the user to pull reports based on item type GL Code and compare event order totals to budget at the item type level.
Pull the Report
- Select the display fields from the drop downs.
- Select search criteria.
- Select up to three level of sorting.
- Select the output format.
- Item Type ID – The unique identifier in the system for this item type.
- Item Type – Name of the item type as it appears in financial setup.
- Quantity Ordered – The number of this item type ordered (sum of all the orders for items associated with this item type).
- Order Amount - Amount of money that has been ordered (sum of all the orders for items associated with this item type).
- Invoiced Amount – Total amount of the ordered amount that has been invoiced to date.
- Payment Amount – Total amount of money paid against all the orders of this type.
- GL Code – this field is not currently in use.
- Budget – The budget amount set for this item type in financial setup.
- Inventory – The inventory amount set for this item type in financial setup.
- Event – Select the event from the drop down.
Sort By – Choose up to three levels of sorting from the drop downs. The fields are the same as the display fields.
- HTML – the system will display the results in the same browser window.
- ASCII - the system will prompt the user to open or save a text file.
- Excel - the system will prompt the user to open or save an Excel file.
- PDF – the system will prompt the user to open or save a PDF file.
- XML - the system will open a new browser window or tab, and display the results.