Reports > Exposition Management > Press Release Report
Export the press releases that exhibitors have added on the event site in one of five formats.
- Select fields to display from the drop down boxes. There are nine options to choose from:
- PRID – The unique identifier in the system for a single press release.
- Booth ID – The unique identifier for a booth in the system.
- Booth Label – The booth number that appears on the booth.
- CoID – The unique identifier for a company in the system.
- Company Name – The name of the company that appears on the company info tab of the company record.
- Company Number – An identifier that is editable in the system to allow import or sync with an external database (such as a CMS or AMS).
- PRTitle1 – The title of the press release.
- PRBody1 – The body/text of the press release.
- PR date – Date that the press release was entered into the system.
- HTML – The system will display the results in the same browser window.
- ASCII - The system will prompt the user to open or save a text file.
- Excel - The system will prompt the user to open or save an Excel file.
- PDF – The system will prompt the user to open or save a PDF file
- XML - The system will open a new browser window or tab, and display the results.