The a2z Global Admin is a secure portal that requires a password to enter. Each person using your Global Admin should have their own unique user id and password. This will allow you to have complete control of who enters, and to see what changes were made by each person. Sharing logins with anyone else is strictly prohibited.
User id's and passwords are issued from your a2z Project Manager. If you cannot remember your password, or need a new one to be added for additional users, please contact your a2z Project Manager for assistance.
1. How to login:
- Type in your User ID
- Type in your Password
- Click Login
NOTE: User ID and Password are case sensitive.
2. How to recover your password:
- Click Forgot your password?
- Type in your User Id
- Type in your Email Address
- Click Submit
When requesting a new user id and password from your a2z Project Manager, it is helpful if you have the person’s name and a password that would be memorable to the new user. A typical login might look like this:
User ID: msmith
In this case, we used the persons first initial and last name as the user id, and his favorite sport and number as the password. Because this is a log in online for Mike, the admin can now track all of Mike's work and any changes or additions made by Mike can be traced back to him. This can be very important if a problem arises and you need to find out who was making changes in your Global Admin. This is also why it is so important not to share user id's and passwords. Contact your a2z Project Manager to add additional users.
Important - Rules & Limitations
1. Your Global Admin will automatically time out and require a re-login if the system is open without activity for 60 minutes or more.
2. a2z has two-dimensional security. The user id will only allow access to events for which the user has been granted access and the features that this specific access level allows. If you need access to an event that doesn't appear in the “Select Event” screen, please contact your a2z Project Manager.
To find out more on our user security system, contact your a2z Project Manager.