Reports> Exposition Management> Application Proof Report
Events>Exposition>Reports>Application Proof Report
This report is part of the Booth Space Application module. It allows users to create a printable report with a single page per application. The layout of this report is set up using template #64 – Application Proof.
- Select any search criteria to narrow the results
- Application Status – Filter your report based on the status of the application. Choices are: ALL, Assigned, Reviewed, and Submitted
- Assigned – Applications that have been applied to booth assignments in Floorplan Management
- Cancelled – Applications that have been cancelled, either manually from the company application tab or by vacating the booth assignment that the application was applied to in Floorplan Management
- Reviewed – Applications that have been set to reviewed status, either manually from the company application tab, or automatically at the time of submission (this is a configurable rule for online booth space applications, consult your a2z project manager for more information)
- Submitted – Applications that have been submitted but not reviewed.
- Event – Select which event in the system to view applications for, this list will only contain events the logged in user has access to.
- Drawing No. – This functionality is not currently in use.
- Priority Points – If the event is using the Priority Points module, this field can be set to narrow the results using < ,>, = , <=, or >= and a number. Ex: Only show priority points that are less than 100.
- Application Date – Select Application Date from the drop down and then select a start and end date using the calendar tools. Note – the results will include from 12AM CT on the Start Date, until 11:59PM CT on the End Date.
- HTML - This will open the results in a new tab in the browser.
- Word – This will open the results as a word document.