Reports > Exposition Management> Application Report
This report is part of the Booth Space Application module, and allows users to pull a list of existing applications.
- Select fields to display from the drop down boxes.
- Select any search criteria to narrow the results
- Application Status –
- Assigned – Applications that have been applied to booth assignments in Floorplan Management.
- Cancelled – Applications that have been cancelled, either manually from the company application tab or by vacating the booth assignment that the application was applied to in Floorplan Management.
- Reviewed – Applications that have been set to reviewed status, either manually from the company application tab, or automatically at the time of submission (this is a configurable rule for online booth space applications, consult your a2z project manager for more information).
- Submitted – Applications that have been submitted but not reviewed.
- Event - Select which event in the system to view applications for, this list will only contain events the logged in user has access to.
- Drawing No. – This functionality is not currently in use.
- Priority Points – If the event is using the Priority Points module, this field can be set to narrow the results using < ,>, = , <=, or >= and a number. Ex: Only show priority points that are less than 100.
- Application Date – Select Application Date from the drop down and then select a start and end date using the calendar tools. Note – the results will include from 12AM CT on the Start Date, until 11:59PM CT on the End Date.
- HTML – the system will display the results in the same browser window.
- ASCII - the system will prompt the user to open or save a text file.
- Excel - the system will prompt the user to open or save an Excel file.
- PDF – the system will prompt the user to open or save a PDF file.
- XML - the system will open a new browser window or tab, and display the results.