a2z clients using the EDC (Exhibitor Designated Contractor) module can allow exhibitors to designate contractors from the exhibitor console, using the Manage EDC link.
How an exhibitor selects an existing EDC
- Choose the Manage EDC option in the exhibitor console.
- Select an EDC from the drop down list.
- Update EDC contact information if needed. NOTE: This is not updating the Company EDC record in Global Admin. Instead, this is updating the EDC contact information as it pertains to that exhibitor. This is because different offices of the same EDC can be dealing with different clients. The main record contact information stays in Global Admin company record until the a2z client changes it in Global Admin.
- After the update form is submitted, a green success message will appear, and the Contractor will be added to this Exhibitor’s list.
Add a Request for a New EDC - Optional
A PDF request form can be added to the Custom Folder (named edcform.pdf) for Exhibitors that would like to have a contractor that is not already approved by show management.
- Select “My Contractor is not listed here” from the EDC drop down.
- Fill in the PDF form and return to Show Manager.