Exhibitor Map Logo are added from the Edit Booth Info Screen in the Company Record.
Upload the Logo in Globaladmin
1. Go to Content>File Management and use the Upload File form at the bottom of the page to upload the file to Public\Custom folder.
To create a new folder to store images in, type in the desired folder name into the last box in the Upload Path (highlighted in green below).
Click Select to open the browse feature and locate the image on your machine or linked server. Repeat for each image that you would like to upload to the selected file path. Use the Add option to add more file rows.
When all files have been selected click Upload at the bottom of the form.
2. Get the URL for the image that you just uploaded by clicking on PUBLIC/CUSTOM folder in the Manage Folder form at the top of the page, or expanding the PUBLIC/CUSTOM folder by clicking the + and selecting the name of the folder that you created.
Highlight the URL in the Folder URL field, and copy using crtl+C on the keyboard, or right-click and select copy using the mouse. Paste this into Notepad or a similar utility. Then highlight the name of the file that you uploaded, and copy it. Then paste this into the same notepad so that your URL looks like this:
Next highlight the name of the file that you uploaded, and copy it.
Then paste this into the same notepad so that your URL looks like this:
3. Go to the Booth Info screen for the Exhibitor and locate the 'Map Logo URL' control.
Enter the full path that you created in your notepad.
Save the booth info by clicking Update.
Refresh the Event Map to view the logo on the map.
- Use a high resolution image in .png, .jpg, or .gif format. This will keep the image from becoming 'pixally' or 'grainy' at higher zoom levels, or on larger booths.
- The image will be automatically centered on the booth space, so consider the shape of the booth that you are adding the image on top of as well as the size of the booth. In the example above a square image was uploaded on to a thin rectangular booth as well as a square booth.