On Thursday, July 23, 2015, a2z will release version 14.3 of it's event management solution. The following items will be addressed in this patch.
- 41014 – All fields added to the Speaker Report are retained when opening a saved version from My Reports.
- 44201 – A new merge field 'SpeakerList' has been added to the list of merge fields in template #45 – AcceptedSpeakerEmailBlast, which includes the speaker being emailed and displays any other speakers for that session. Speakers are sorted alphabetically by last name.
- 46087 - In Global Admin > Reports, My Reports only displays once with the list of all the user’s saved reports.
- 46687 - In the Exhibitor Guide Report, for exhibitors where the parent-child relationship doesn't exist, the booth labels now sort in ascending order.
- 46980 - In Exhibitor Guide Report > Exhibitor List-Category report, the result doesn't display exhibitors belonging to undisplayed Categories and Sub categories.
- 47137 - The Attendee Acquisition Widget - Speaker Promotion - Usage Report is displayed under Reports > Conference Management
- 47417 - Companies that do not have a booth in a specific event, but have cancellation orders for that event do not show up in the Company and Company Contact Reports when filtered for Participating In Event
- 47558 - In Floorplan management, after the Locate Booth operation has been performed, all the operations can be completed as expected.
- 47637 - In the Reports > Proposal Management > Proposal Report, Session Type and Custom Fields of type 'Upload File' display in the list of configurable fields. In the generated report the custom field of type Upload File displays the name and extension of the uploaded file.
- 48244 - In Floorplan management, moving a booth with info in second language now copys over the second language data to the new booth and is displayed as expected.
- 47883 - The Reports > Contact Management > Contact Report has been renamed to 'Contact Report by Type'. The report now includes the fields 'Associated Company' and 'Contact Type' in the list of display fields.
- 47664 - The language switch from Exhibitors.aspx page works as expected in Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers.
- 47102 - Speaker photos uploaded via Global Admin or the Event Site are displayed on Sessions.aspx page.