On Thursday, June 4, 2015, a2z will release version 14.2 of it's event management solution. The following items will be addressed in this patch.
- 45970 - When you update a contact record from Companies > Contacts screen with an existing contact and the resulting combination exists, the system now fires a validation with the message 'Contact already exists'.
- 46013, 46018, 46019 – More informative messages are provided to the user when no results are found on the Company, Contact, and Session Search screens.
- 46541 - When adding custom reports, only the users associated in the 'Associate Users' field will be given access to the report. If no users are selected, it would now remain as no users selected for the report.
- 46544 - If the profile information of a Co-exhibitor was modified from PS and the assigned booth was vacated, the booth profile information can be viewed successfully from GA.
- 46795 - Reports saved under Exhibitor Custom Info Report displays successfully.
- 46967 - In the Attendee Acquisition Widget - Speaker Promotion - Usage Report, the referer URL shows the latest URL from which the widget was viewed.
- 47317 - The Session Log Report displays successfully.
- 45994 - The interface messages 4001 - 4024 are now hidden on Refreshing floorplan, Eventmap > eBooth pop-up window and Exhibitors > eBooth
- 46030 - On Eventmap, the poly booth area matches the booth area in GA.
- 46471 - On mobile view, when logged in to the event site, the user icon, name, Log out link and the social media icons are center aligned vertical at the bottom of the screen in iPhones and at the top of the screen as in web view in iPads.
- 46498 - Refreshing floorplan displays company names on reserved booths when Public Side view = View 4.
- 46816 - When more than one product type is selected, the product type images display based on the product type searched. eBooth displays the product once with all the product types listed under the short description. The products are sorted by Product name.
- 46918 - The merge field 'EventName', in the Contract Email template #77 when included in the subject line and the body of the template now populates the Event name.
- 46920 - In Eventmap, when using shMode=E, the booth hover doesn't display the exhibitors with 'Do Not Print' option checked. You can set the Available Booth filter on by default by passing the parameter 'shAvailable=1'.
- 47516 - MapIt from Exhibitors.aspx maps the booth on the floorplan when the booth is not in the default map.
- 46474 - Separate sections have been added in the site.css file for the top, social media, main navigation and footer icons. The icons can be manipulated independently.