On Thursday, May 22, a2z released an update (13.3.2) to all clients. The following items were covered in this patch:
Global Admin and Event Site
- 39719 - When a credit card payment is made from Global Admin or an Event Site, the company name is appended to the Comment 1 field that is passed to PayPal.
- 41638 - The merge fields listed below display in the list of fields in the templates 47, 77, and 78, which are tied to the Online Exhibit Contract module. Total Cost: ##totalAmt## Amount Paid:##amtPaid## Balance: ##totalBalanceAmt##
- 40228 - In Floorplan Management, Non-Exhibiting Spaces (NES) are clickable without turning on the Clickable Markings checkbox.
- 40397 - Poly booths can be merged in Floorplan Management from the Layout > Advanced Merge option.
- 41842 - When a company name is updated from the Company Info screen, a pop-up appears to update the company name of the contacts. When the update button is clicked, the company name of the contacts checked in the pop-up gets updated.
- 41925 – The Company Name field displays under the 'sort by' dropdown option in the Application Proof Report (Reports>Exposition>Application>Application Proof Report).
- 41305 - The Exhibitor List and the Show Guide PDFs print clearly from the Eventmap.aspx and Exhibitors.aspx page
- 41457 - When the second language option is selected for the Event Site the second language FPCompany Name displays on the eBooth, as well as the hover on Floorplan.aspx and Eventmap.aspx.
- 42770 - In IE 11, the Eventmap floorplan is powered by HTML5.