On Thursday, April 17, a2z released version 13.3.1 of it's event management solution. The following items were addressed in this patch.
Global Admin and Event Site
- 41328 - Uploaded files that have spaces in the file names can be viewed from Global Admin and the Event Site.
- 41162 - When a booth space application is entered from Global Admin, the print link on the application grid on the Event Site Booth sales page in the Booth Space Application module prints the application successfully in all current web browsers.
- 40775 - Editing the sessions from the Search & Edit grid retains the date as expected.
- 41411 – The custom field used to indicate tax exempt companies is no longer case sensitive, so tax orders are not getting added for companies flagged as tax exempt. The value can be indicated as 'true' or 'True'.
- 41911 - The Session Report when sorting by date, start time displays the results in chronological order.
- 42126 - The Exhibitor Guide Reports (Profile, Category, Brands) do not display the exhibitors that have the 'Do Not Print' flag set in the Booth Configuration screen.
- 42431 - The Show Guide (Template # 21), Confirm Letter (Template # 30), and the Missing Exhibitor Information (Template # 38) display the Second Language data fields in the templates’ List of Fields. The reports also display the correct second language data.
- 39428 - On the Exhibitors.aspx page and Event Map, booths with the upgrade of custom config display based on the 'Display as Enhanced' setting.
- 40165 - The system will check for duplicate proposals based on the Title and Submitter and will return an explanatory message if a duplicate exists rather than saving the duplicate proposal.
- 40336 - Grader's comments/score appear correctly on the PS/GradeproposalDetails page and the Proposal Grade Report displays the correct data.
- 40391 - Marking labels in vertical display mode appear inside of the marking in the Event Map in all modern browsers.
- 40627 - On eBooth.aspx, only the displayed product subcategories are visible in the booth profile.
- 41343 - Handouts with 4-character file extensions (.docx, .xlsx. jpeg etc.) open successfully in Calendar.aspx, Sessions.aspx and the Sessiondetails.aspx pages.
- 41415 - The eBooth of the child booth displays the booth info of the parent booth on single or multiple maps.
- 41650 - The Video List, Booth Sales, Sponsorship Sales, Speaker List, and Sessions pages will display the page title from the content management.
- 41758 - When the Marking Line Style is 'Dashed' or 'Dotted', it displays as expected in Event Map in all browsers.
- 41836 - The Press Releases, Show Specials and Product Search pages link to eBooth.aspx. Clicking on the search results link takes you to the eBooth and scrolls to their respective sections.