Navigate to Mobile App>Settings>ChirpE Navigation
On this page, you will see a list of navigation items configured for ChirpE Meet. Let's focus on the Type column first.
There is logic built into the app as follows:
- Exhibitor List – If 1 or more exhibitor exists
- Maps – If 1 or more floor plan exists
- Products – If 1 or more Product exists
- Press Releases – If 1 or more Press Release exists
- Show Specials – If 1 or more Show Special exists
- Videos – If 1 or more Video exists
- Schedule (Session List) – If 1 or more session exists
- Speakers – If 1 or more speaker exists
- Tracks – If more than 1 track exists
- Notes – Enabled by default
- Login – Enabled by default
- Schedule - the schedule of events and sessions
- Maps - the floor plan
- Exhibitors - the exhibitor list
- Products - if you are using a2z's premium digital packages, the digital assets will display in galleries (this is the same for press releases, show specials and videos)
- MyNotes - notes that the user makes on exhibitors or sessions
- NativeContentPage - this is a page where you can put HTML content about hotels, shuttle routes, etc. To edit this content, click the Edit link on the right.
Now, let's look at the options you have to arrange and edit the content:
- Name – name of the navigation item that will be displayed in the slide-out menu of the app
- Type – dropdown list of the possible features that can be added (covered above)
- Is Visible – when checked, this item will appear in the app. If unchecked, the item will NOT appear in the app
- Sort Order – drop-down menu that allows you to place the navigation item in a certain spot within the slide-out menu of the app. The numbers range from 1-50 with 1 being the top of the menu. To rearrange the icons, change the sort order and click "update" at the bottom of the page.
- Is default – when checked, the app will automatically open to this page upon loading the app.
- Image – this refers to the icon that will show next to the navigation item name within the slide-out menu of the app. We recommend using Font Awesome icons, but if you wish to use a custom icon (i.e. a Sponsor’s logo) then you will upload that icon image here. The image must be a .jpg or .png and must be 200x200 pixels. If the image loaded is not 200x200 pixels, it will be resized upon upload. If you wish to create your own icon to match the default icon gray color, the hex code is #808080.
- Font Awesome Icon – if you do not wish to use a custom icon, then you will use this widget to search through the hundreds of Font Awesome icons. When a user clicks into the Font Awesome Icon field, a search box will appear which allows searching through all available icons. You may additionally browse Font Awesome icons via http://fontawesome.io/icons/. Note: all Font Awesome icon names must begin with fa- which will be inserted automatically with the use of the widget menu that appears when the cursor is clicked to this field.