Updating ChirpE Configuration App Settings
Mobile App>Settings>ChirpE Configuration
Allow the user to update and change certain settings within the app
At the top of the navigation page, you’ll see a section with a few different fields that will need to be filled out to add a new navigation icon.
- Theme Color – This is the color that displays within the top header of each app feature page. This color will also indicate which feature is selected within the menu. Use the color picker tool to select the desired theme color or paste your own hex code to match the desired color.
- Navigation Icon Label Text Color – This will update the color of the text that appears below each navigation icon in the ChirpE 365 home screen only.
- Title Color – Update the text color of the top header which displays inside each mobile app feature screen. White is recommended as the default unless the Theme Color chosen is too light, for this case a darker color is recommended.
- Open Nav Drawer – This can be set to “Yes” or “No” value. If “Yes” selected, the navigation menu with all the app features will automatically slide-out when the mobile app is opened. If “No” selected, the app will open on the Default navigation feature instead.
- Home Open Nav Drawer - This can be set to “Yes” or “No” value. If “Yes” selected, the navigation menu will automatically slide-out when the “Home” button in the top-right corner of the app is selected. If “No” selected, the app’s “Home” button will navigate the user back to the Default navigation feature.
- Twitter Hashtag – This allows the admin to set or change the Twitter hashtag the Twitter feature displays. Note: only one hashtag can be used, please ensure no spaces before or after are in the field.
- Login Type – Select which login method the app “Login” feature will display. “all” allows both badge numbers and email/password combination. “badgeID” allows users to enter their badge number for login. Note: a registration integration or data import with your project manager is required for this option to work. “email” allows users to log in with an email and password.
- Planner Screen – Indicate which tabs are displayed within the “My Planner” app feature. Combinations include allowing both My Exhibitors and My Itinerary as well as select which will be the default. If Exhibitors is the main emphasis if your event, (Exh|Itin) would be suggested. If conference sessions are the main emphasis, (Itin|Exh) would be suggested. Use Exh if no sessions exist in your app or Itin if no exhibitors exist in your app.
- Session Rating URL – This field is for entering the full URL of a survey rating tool (such as Survey Monkey.) Please contact your project manager for set up if using ChirpE Premium.
- Use Exhibitor Phone No - This can be set to “Yes” or “No” value. If “Yes” selected, exhibitors phone numbers will be displayed within all booth profile screen. If “No” selected, the phone numbers will be removed from all booth profiles.
- Use Exhibitor Email - This can be set to “Yes” or “No” value. If “Yes” selected, exhibitor’s booth contact email address will be displayed within all booth profile screen. If “No” selected, the emails will be removed from all booth profiles.
- Use Exhibitor URL - This can be set to “Yes” or “No” value. If “Yes” selected, exhibitor’s website URL will be displayed within their booth profile screen. If “No” selected, the website will be removed from all booth profiles.
- Meet app keywords – Admin may include additional keywords for searching their event inside the ChirpE Meet app. i.e. for the “ABC Expo 2016” event, other keywords could be “ABC Event”, “ABC 2016”, “ABC”, etc. These additional keywords will be searchable in the search field inside the ChirpE Meet mobile app.